if i go to brians house should he have to get my coffee?

Favorite Answer

that depends on where you will be dining out and who will be paying

It would be nice for Brian to get you your coffee. Unless you've been made part of the family, it can't be expected of you to get your own coffee. Come on Brian offer your guest some java.

He should be the nice host and offer to get your coffee. but some people are depend it on them self's so they might want to get there own coffee! I if some one gets me a cup of coffee I will appreciate it but it is not necessary!

But the answer to your question is

Yes he should get you a cup of coffee, only if he offers. IF you ask for a cup and it is made he can say it is in the kitchen!!!

No brian is smart enough to know that coffee is bad for you and will not let you have any.

Yes, Definitely

Depends, really, is he disabled in someway? or are your legs broken? If he says 'make yourself at home" then you get your own coffee.

Proper etiquette would be for him to get it though.

But in my house, you get your own damn coffee because I don't put the right amount of sugar or cream in it for anyone.

There is the "rule of closeness" that can be applied. Who is closer to the coffee? Whoever is closest should get it.

how long have you known brian? If you have only known eachother for a short time then you are a guest in his home and he should get it for you. If you have known eachother for years then you are closer and should feel at home in his place and get your own coffee

Depends on where the coffee is. If YOUR coffee is at YOUR house, it's that kinda defeating the purpose of you visiting him?

Yeah, that would be the nice thing to do as a host.

Of course, you could bring him coffee as a gift, which would be the nice thing to do as a guest.

Yes, if he is the host. Unless you are siblings or something, or REALLY close friends, then he should get you the coffee.

If you are friends I always tell friends, you been here more than once your no longer company.

it depends if your good friends it should be ok for you to get your own coffee, if your formal friends then he gets your coffee. manners means he offers to get you one but you wouldn't be offended or he if you got your own.