Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I want to lose close to ten pounds per month for 3 months.?

Hey, I'm 13 and 195lbs. I just want to lose anything close to 30lbs in 3-4 months. I'm not very active but I will be starting dance class in 7th grade. all I want to know is whant I should eat, and what type of exercise is better for getting weight off and keeping it off.

Thanks so much if you answer my question! :)

and plz don't say, pills or something that is complete bullshit. ^-~

Favorite Answer

thats a good amount and time frame to lose. read tips on weight loss and exercise programs on this site

Source(s): free tips and articles on almost any topic - http://free-articles.50webs.com

Eating a balanced diet of fruit, veggies, dairy, and proteins is good. Cut out the sugar and sodas, and do a lot of cardio. Walking and jogging are great, and dancing is a really good way to get the pounds off, you can also try playing sports with your friends. You just have to remember to be healthy about it. At 13 you are still going through a lot of changes, and you don't want to starve yourself or do any crash diets. It can mess up your metabolism for the rest of your life, and that will make it harder to keep a consistent weight when you get older. You may not loose all of the weight in 3 months, but if you keep it up, you will eventually loose it. Just remember that you are beautiful, and your weight doesn't have anything to do with that!!!

i found the e book to be very informative and elementary to study. i've got lost 17 pounds in 12 days, i'm only worried that i'm dropping too lots weight, too quickly. i'm going to admit i've got not accompanied the handbook precisely. i'm not sticking completely to the indexed ingredients and meal plans (yet customarily) and doing little or no workout, however the burden retains flying off. It for sure works and if i might accompanied it precisely i think of it would scare the living daylights out of me using quantity that i might lose. So thank you lower back for the information. i've got in no way offered something like this in the previous using fact they're often full of trash, yet 3WD has been a delightful ask your self. commence at present!

Good for you for wanting to get on the right track!

A great free website for anyone who wants to lose weight is http://www.sparkpeople.com . It has a lot of great tips and tools for weight loss including chat boards with other members and fitness and nutrition trackers, to calculate calories eaten and burned. I've lost 8 lbs in the last week and a half.

• Paul H

First, you can safely lose 5 pounds in the first week. After that, you can SAFELY lose ONE pound per week. If you want the best results long term, do this under the care of a physician - statistically speaking, it is the most successful method. Good luck to you.

I'm 13 too, and 130 lbs. I thought that i was fat, so I joined weight watchers. Its really good! I love the program!

Try eating like fruits, veggies, stay away from fast food, and other unmentionables!

And like ride a bike, or like practice dance when your not at a meeting.

Good luck!

I Would Walk Every Day And I Mean Every Day For At Least 20 Minutes

That isnt health to do, 2 pounds per week is healthy, um excersise and eat right, and eat small meals through out the day.

im 13 too. and i weigh 102 lbs. i try to workout everyday for about 45 minutes. i usually just run on my treadmill will watching t.v. or a movie, it keeps your mind off the work. also don't forget to eat healthy! good luck!

Eat healthy....and i should listen to my own advice there....eat your veggies and just start out slow....If you rush into it, you are more likely to give up.....Any kind of exercise will help ya get back into shape....take your time....you're still young and still have time to mature and lose weight that way....