what do you think the best restaurant to waitress as a teen for is?

I am looking for a waitressing job and I'm sixteen whats the best restaurant you think is to work at

okay! i know that i cant work at a restaurant that serves alcholol im not asking that im asking where the best place is to work that doesnt

Favorite Answer

Go for a local, non-chain restaurant. Don't work at Friendly's or something because they pool the tips. Make sure they serve more expensive food, because the more the food costs, the higher your tip. Good luck!

depends what city you are in, but the nicer the place, the more you make

if you dont have any experience, start off at a low end place like ihop to get the hang of it, after 3-6 months, get a job at a place like applebees or other medium level place, then, as you get more experienced, get a job at a swanky place, you can make a lot of money

I just read an article in Seventeen magazine that listed Applebee's as one of the top companies for teens to work. (If you can get your hands on the September 2006 issue, there's a whole article about the best places for teens to work.)

Source(s): Seventeen Magazine

The House of Pancakes, if they take teen waitresses.

You probably need to work fast food. 'Cause I don't think you could work at a chain restaurant. You're a little too young. 'Cause most restaurants sell alcohol.

Johnny Rocket's! They have a lot of fun singing and dancing; it's like a throwback to the 1950's!

You would have to find a restaurant that didn't serve alcohol. I'd recommend someplace like a diner, or a buffet.

You know, I actually liked working at the movie theater. You could do homeword between movies and got in to the movies free.

Hard Rock

unless you are of age, you cant serve liquor.

anyplace that doesnt sell liquor or a dennys. you can make a bundle there