promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Is your opinion of Wellbutrin a good one?

I may be switching from Lexapro to Wellbutrin and I just need a few opinions on the change up. Thank you.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Isis
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Claypool. I am happy to tell you that it is really good. I know you will like it and it will help you a lot. I think you are very wise and very courageous to be working so honestly on your own health and self-esteem. You are a great role model and I appreciate you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have tried Wellbutrin twice. The first time was to quit smoking, which it didnt help and in light of my seperation from my wife I hoped it would help ease the edge of that life change. I felt detached from my self and didnt enjoy that sensation. The second time I tried welbutrin was ironically after I quit cold turkey I started getting panic attacks out of no where. First I tried prozac which was great , cept I had zero sex drive. The doctor put me on welbutrin and it was a nonstop crying fit for the first week when I was not in public. I couldnt help myself I would just cry.. Then it turned to anger. Anything and Everything pissed me off.

So now I use st john's wort. I get th eoccaisonal panic attack but overall its working alright.

• 1 decade ago

I took Wellbutrin for three months. It did nothing for me. I had no side effects, however It didn't help my moods either. Good Luck I'd try it, every med works different for different people. It could be your miracle med. Good Luck! Take Care! Hugs! Von!

• 1 decade ago

NO NO NO NO NO. DON'T DO IT. WELLBUTRIN IS DANGEROUS. FRIEND CHANGED FROM LEXAPRO TO WELLBUTRIN AND HUNG HIMSELF. BEFORE CHANGING ANY MEDS. research all you can and be very careful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my husband switched and he likes the change go for it

• 1 decade ago

For any drug research you may need, I would suggest WebMD.com, for a complete report.

• 1 decade ago

NO THEY ALL ARE LAME.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.