HIM asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

What does this phrase mean to you???

"When it is dark enough you can see the stars."

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the stars glow in the dark not in daylight

but i think it means that when everything is dark , goes wrong,is out of order then there are some people who really stand by you,and help ,those are the stars of you re life!

you can see them only in dark times because that;s when the people who surround you only for their interests leave, and the stars stay

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It means that Dad did not pay the guy to fix the roof and now I can see the stars

• 1 decade ago

When you're deep low you still can see the light in yourself.

The night is referred to a deep state of sorrow or depression or dark moments in your life; but every situation has an end

• 1 decade ago

Too many city lights only makes it extremely difficult to see the stary skies.

Except in Los Angeles, you can only see stars (celebrities) where the lights are at their brightest.

Hows that for a paradox?

cheers !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a bit like every cloud has a silver lining. i think its a positive phrase and the stars are used in navigation.

• 1 decade ago

sometimes...you can only see the good in the world, or the big picture when things are just not going your way.

or...

those d'rn street lights get in the way of star watchers

• Belie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can't see the stars during the daylight because it's too bright.

• 1 decade ago

when it turn into nighttime you can see all the stars in the Galaxy. or some one wait for darkness to see the stars. you no wat i dont really no but its a guess you cant blame im only 11 really its true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thre is the physical interpretation. but that is obvious..... it also could have a spiritual meaning. When life seems the darkest and most depressing, that is when we finally see something positive and hopeful...

• 1 decade ago

When you are at your darkest hour(hardest times) those who are there are the real stars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.