Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My period was different, could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile and recently we started using the pull-out method instead of condoms, since then we've been having sex frequently even multiple times in one day even on the days I *should* be ovulating. He informed me that he might have slipped up last month and thought I might be pregnant...I never took a test because I got my period the last day of the month which was out of the norm for my usual 28 day cycle but not late...It was normal at first and I even notice the presence of the uterine lining, but it ended within two days which is not normal for me, then I began to notice a brown, mucus like discharge instead of blood. I have also been nauseous, extremely tired, and extremely emotional. is this all in my head or is there a possibility I might be pregnant?

Favorite Answer

Maybe you should get one of those test just so you have an idea because those things are not always right

LoL. Hun, I got pregnant with the "pull out method". It turns out that men have something called "pre-***" that they ejaculate without even knowing it. It can start as early as the moment of penetration. You really should get a pregnancy test. As for the abnormal period and stuff, I have no clue!

You'd better go see about it. You might also see about getting some birth control info for your bf. There's lots more you should be doing, but I won't get into that.