promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

OK, here is another Q for all you non believers that are so "well educated and think things trough"!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is no GOD......then how do you explain everything that you see around you including yourself?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your tone and style are just asking for trouble and will never bring others to know Christ. Please pray about how God wants you to go about questioning and witnessing to others.Please try to show the loving nature that God intended when He gave us His son,Jesus, as a role model.Best wishes and I pray that you will be fruitful in your true Christian walk.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

That's it? That's the argument? "There is a tree over there, so therefore there must be an omnipotent, omniscient, loving creator, who listens to prayers and answers them, who made a human woman pregnant (and by the way offered her an abortion if she wanted one, it's in one of the gospels) so that their son could die for all the sins yet to be committed." I think I must be missing some link in the otherwise faultless chain of logic. And if your reasoning is simply that nothing can come from nothing, where did your god come from? My scenario requires nothing more than a quantity of the simplest atoms known or imaginable, hydrogen. Everything else follows from that. Read a book.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's spelled "through" not trough and I'm not a non-believer, but there is a scientifical explanation for everything just like there is a religious explanation for everything.

• 1 decade ago

Science.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ha ha. A trough is a drinking receptacle for animals-you are SO intelligent.

• 1 decade ago

Some questions have no answer.

If there is a GOD, how did GOD come into being?

It is beyond the comprehension of humans.

• 1 decade ago

we can't. that's why there's science, to help us to eventually provide a logical explanation for things. the atheist's explanation is still pending. how about you, can YOU explain why God created these things?

• LDawnZ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

well tell i dont know. But i have a q for u. how do you explain people who post questions in the wrong category?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Science

And how do you explain a god you cannot see and feel

• Bad M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

God is the answer.

He made this dagga bud you just delivered to my place!

Let's go sky diving!

Woo hoo!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.