what if ur bf bring another girl to company annual dinner?!?

my bf had a company annual dinner (boat cruise). i had an exam on that day, so he said he would go there alone.

after the boat cruise, he told me he "met" his friend's gf there. b/c his company only occupied one deck, and that girl's company used another deck. they "saw" each other at the boat buffet, and so they sat together at my bf's table with his bosses. few days ago, i found out that's a lie. my bf invited that girl, and that girl taught him this lie.

i feel very bad! why did they lie to me?! there must be some ppl who didn't have a partner too, so why couldn't he go there alone?! if he told me he needed a partner, i would be considerate.... i feel so disappointed.... it was his first boat cruise, and he brought another girl on to the boat. so he thinks i can be substitued by another girl?! i'm so stupid, i believe that freaking lie.... i feel very sad that he cheated me....

we've been dating for 3yrs. my bf doesn't know i found that out. what would u do if u were me?

Favorite Answer

You confront him about it and hear his side of the story - then you decide if you should break up with him. Right now I think breaking up with him is what you should do, but talk to him first - your three years together must mean something - you owe that to yourself - not to him.

I would tell him that i know that he invited the girl and ask if he is seeing her on the side. That will tell you if he really loves you and if he is lying to you. I would put iot this way its me or her. I have been there so I know

wait and see what happens ;it sounds odd but if u found out that easily u never know

i would tell him the truth that u found out and demand and explanation

tell him to take a hike

I would confront him and leave him.