my friend seems to want more than just friendship what shall i do?

my friend is really protective of me and always gets closer to me and talks about relationships and how long we have known each other (since we were 4) i am worried he is going to ask me out. he has even has ditched his other mates and their plans to meet me. the problem is i dont feel attracted to him but i love his personality i dont no what to do because i dont want to hurt his feelings if he asks me out but there is another guy who i fancy. i love my mates personality but they other guy is really fit. i dont no wot to do. any advice

Favorite Answer

Well, if you are not attracted to him on a boyfriend level, then if he does ask you out, just explain to him that you love him dearly as a friend, but nothing else. Make sure to tell him what his friendship means to you and let him know you don't want to ruin the friendship by taking it further and then maybe breaking up, cause then you lose the boyfriend and usually lose him as a friend also.

• nanny2

just be honest and tell him you dont feel about him anymore than a friend.

That is something only you can answer. Be honest with him.