i just got a job in caterpillar comp as a marketer n don't av d courage to go to comp n market it. pls help

i am a marketer and dont have courage to market it, because it my first time. it caterpillar parts, my job is to go to construction company to market it. i just need someone to tell me what to do.

Favorite Answer

Did you lie at the interview, or what? If you did, you're about to be found out! However, if you didn't and the company knows you have no experience (I'm assuming you have a marketing qualification but no experience, otherwise you're not a marketer!), then the company will not think badly of you if you ask for initial help. Bear in mind that confidence and ability develop over time - it's what getting experience is all about. The company will expect you to use some of your own initiative, but if they want you to promote their products they have to provide the back-up and support.

That said, if you really can't find the courage to get out there and do it you're in the wrong job!

Thousands of pictures, music files and alot of other junk! Footy Q: Kaka