Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why do Christians find THIS life so precious on earth? Is this their last chance?

What about living for eternity? What are you so worried about? Why would you hold on to this life on this material world and believe it to be so 'precious" since you will be surviving death and living forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever?

Favorite Answer

IT takes much to keep our selves from sin . we are living in a world of sin and the minute BAD thought could make us unworthy for heaven.

• trace

I'm not worried about anything. Life is precious because what God gives us is precious. Every good thing comes from the Father, and we can live this life looking forward to the one ahead that's going to be even better than what we can experience now. God wants us to have a grateful heart.

Peace

• Esther

Even though heaven will be glorious, it will be different than earth. So I enjoy the things that this life has to offer. I also enjoy interacting and conversing with people who don't understand about Jesus, or about the bible. I'm not the least bit worried about anything. God has given me a nice life, after many years of hard times. I am appreciative of what He has done for me.

While we are here, life is to be precious. We look forward to the end of our days, but we don't want to leave the loved ones we have here.

Because we want to do as much as we can and share the Good News with as many as possible

This is everones last chance just not Christan's,everone should be ready at any moment it could be ur last breath.than u don't get another chance once ur gone ur gone ...forgiven or not..

Lets get the rapture on its way. I'm ready are you?

I' ready to try the next stage.

Lets GO!

We are just grateful for the gifts of God and we are happier on this planet because of them.

First and only chance.... what you do here effects your eternity.