promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

if a single woman, who you have known a short time, tells you she is thinking of marriage.details?

is she telling you she has someone else and to leave her alone,or that she may be wanting to have a life with you.what is she trying to say? should i ask her ,or leave it alone to see what developes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well that is a good question to ask her. How can we tell you what she is thinking. Alot of woman talk about marriage with a lot of men but that does not mean that she is refering to you at all.

Most of the problems in the world today are caused because people can't seem to communicate clearly

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I thinking she is telling you she wants to share her life with you. Do you want to shares yours with her.. leave it alone see what happens. If not and you only know each other for a short time move on.... look at what you got and then make a choice.

• 1 decade ago

I you have been intimate with her, most likely she is speaking about marriage details with you. If your not interested in her, then set her straight right away. Tell her your not ready for commitment. If she is speaking about some other guy, then run for the hills and be quick about it.

• 1 decade ago

how long have you been dating her?.it also depends how you see the relationship if it is just a day by day thing or do you honestly see a future with her.let her know but don't be fooled with her mind games.good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell her... dont let the door hit you in the @ss onthe way out.

• Patty
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Only one way to find out.Ask her .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.