why do people like Raju, Jane Furrows - Chavez fan , Kevin run after points? Do they have a life ? Does yahoo?

Does yahoo pay them. It's good answering though. I have basically stop run after points. It's not like they give us money or a prize. Although you help others. Do yahoo pay them>

Favorite Answer

They answer as many questions as possible. it's true

Actually, Jane is paid for this... She was hired by Yahoo after she showed her talent in answering especially in this Yahoo Answers category. So as you see, it is worth running after points. ;)

Most of these leading people do have a life. It's easy ro gain points if you develop your strategy. The best is to answer mainly topics you are excelled in. Jane, for example, mostly answered in the Box category.

Unfortunately, many of the other leaders really do this only for the points instead of helping or providing real answers at least. It's easy to find out how they do it., just check their Q & A. Some of them only give short, almost useless answers. They answered over 20 000 (!) questions, which is not time consuming at all if you have simple one or two-word answers.

Raju is an often debated user. Appearantly he wrote answers in advance and copy-and-paste them if he finds a question about music, games... etc. Some say he has multiple accounts too.

• Anry

Yes they have a life, because I have approx 60,000 point and I really have a life and I'm here from 5 months ago, but they from 9 months ago, so this is really normal.

P.S Yahoo! don't pay to anybody.

Good luck.

I dont think yahoo pays them they just have fun on yahoo answers

They all have a life and not on here 24/7. I'm on when I get free time and not doing anything else.

I DON'T THINK YAHOO PAYS THEM. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO THE REST OF US. IT IS A GOOD SERVICE FOR MOST OF US.

self ego with those. like to see themselves look good