promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is worse Bush or bin Laden? Find details on my blog, think about it guys.?

Update:

I want you guys to comment on my blog.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Rustic
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Looking at the amount of damage they've done, I would vote for Bush.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Your question is like asking which is worse a Lincoln Town Car or a green apple. These two characters are different in every way.

Bush is the President of a large country that champions freedom and democracy and is currently involved in trying to help a people who are their own enemies.

bin Laden is a Nodus in the world's attempt at peace and prosperity; a mugwump of terror. He has a small following of murderers and his group have helped no one.

Bush may have made errors but the errors were part of trying to solve tricky problems, many of which were the result of Constitutional limitations imposed on him.

bin Laden, who is a totally free agent uses every rotten trick in the book and has made errors only in respect to the numbers he wants killed.

They cannot be compared.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buddy, I'd advise you to stay safely in front of your computer while you mentally masturbate on your blog, and not venture into the real world. People have been know to have their throats cut ear-to-ear out here when they did not know the difference between Bush and Bin Laden: As you obviously don't.

• Link
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ah Ha, let me remind you that the Israelis would like to destroy the Palestinians.

Bin Laden is an extremist that shouldn't represent Islam, and Bush is an ineffective leader who has lost the support of his nation.

Yes, they're similar, at least.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think that they work hand-in-hand with one another. Look how bin Laden tapes come out just when Bush can benefit from them. Plus, we quit looking for him and went straight to Iraq? What's up with that?

• 1 decade ago

I think Bush and bin Laden may be buddies, why else hasn't this President located and killed the terrorist who was responsible for killing so many Americans?

• 1 decade ago

They're 2 of the same kind.

Tommy D and Ouzian make good points.

• 1 decade ago

we gave bin laden money and arms to defeat the soviets when they invaded Iran so i figure the u.s. is still his ally.

• 1 decade ago

Only a sick Liberal would come up with something like this.

Im sure someone will report you for spamming/advertising as well

• Ah Ha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Lets find out.

Did bush kill thousands of innocent people? No

Did Bush own terrorists groups? No

Did Bush order the destruction of Israel? No

Did Bush want all Christians dead? No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.