alessandra asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how do you sleep on permed hair without messing it up?

I curled my hair...help!

Favorite Answer

want to slep on a fabous new hair doo hons does it get snarly after you fall aslep there?? try comoletely shaving your head comletely bald hons!!

I perm my hair also and I wash it every day. I wash it at night and just comb it before going to bed. I have to get up very early in order to fix it. My husband says it looks like the Lion King or that my hair looks like a mushroom.

before you sleep on the pillow push all of your hair on the top of you head. It would look like your hair is sticking up if you were to stand up that way you aren't sleeping on your hair

I even have study some fairly frightening issues concerning to the risky components interior the brazilian cures so i might probable pass with the eastern one. Your hair is probable fairly broken suitable now so bear in concepts that including greater chemical components will injury it much greater. you're able to desire to purely keep flat ironing it until eventually it grows out yet that could desire to probably be only as detrimental; in case you try this confirm you employ a sturdy warmth protectant spray. only be certain to maintain conditioning it to attempt to maintain it as wholesome as you could until eventually you get it back to typical. i might attempt the eastern one although in case you do not purely desire to apply a flat iron.

don't worry about it i'm sure your a pretty baby hon, just check it in the morning, i'm sure it will be gorgeous, touch it up with hair spray and comb it you will look like a doll hon

ok, sorry I thought that you were talking about african-american type of perm, there is a difference.. good luck

i guess u can just like tuck ur arms under ur neck and sleep like that so ur hair is just barely touching the pillow. its extremely uncomftorable lol, but ull live.

Sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase.

u just wrap ur hair in a hair net or sumthin

Put a bunch of cotton balls under your head or as my daughter said, put a shower cap on your head.