THEIR IS THIS BOY HE ASK ME IF I like him i said yesbuthedoesnt know if helikes me but he wants to F *** ME?

WAT SHOULD I DO I WANT TO F*** WITH HIM BUT DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT BECAUSE MY DAD WILL KILL ME AND HIM LITERLY AND I REALLY LIKE HIM AND IF I DON'T HE MIGHT NOT LIKE ME ANY MORE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND WAT SHOULD I SAY TO HIM HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!

• Favorite Answer

He just wants some azz! Save it for someone whose worth it....

You should not have sex with a guy to keep him. You should only have sex if it's right for you. If that's the only way you can 'keep' him, well, you don't have him and he really doesn't care for you. That sounds harsh, but it's the truth. You don't want to make a huge mistake, that you regret, for a guy who may be with a girl next week. I just think you need to basically follow what you really feel is right, and safe, for you. Good luck with the boy, even though I'm not sure he's worth it, if he even says that. Boys are just too confusing.

You're going through what just about every girl in the country faces at one time in their life. Giving him your virginity is special cause you can only give it to one person in your life, and once you do you cant get it back. But, everybody loses it eventually, just use some kind of protection for the getting pregnant thing your worried about. If you don't have any protection ,WAIT TILL YOU DO HAVE SOME BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX.

Do not have sex with a guy unless you are in a commited relationship. You are asking for heartbreak, a possible disease, and maybe even a pregnancy. If a guy wants you badly enough, he will take you out and get to know you as a person first. DO NOT have sex with him, please. If he moves on, then so be it...your prince will come trust me.

tell him u have to be going out with a guy a certain amount of time before you get in bed with him. (like 2 years). Chances are, you'll get to spend time with him, but break up before poppin the cherry.

dont have sex with him jsut cause thats the only way to get him to like you, you;re just makin yourself a ho, casue once you have sex with him, he'll leave you for some one else, it happens everytime

Take you caps lock of and stop shouting. You have to ask nicely!

Le'ania...you need to LEARN HOW TO TYPE!!!! just kidding. he's only into your body and he obviously doesn't really care for you, sorry hun

peace

• Peace

I my rock your body baby girl. now what I am saying

i wouldn't risk it, he might have a small package, its not worth getting pregnant.