How do you approach and talk to a girl at the gym?

I've been working out at my gym for awhile, usually after work during the peak hours from 5-6:30pm. There aren't that many girls that work out at the gym, but the ones I do see on a daily basis are quite attractive. There is one girl that usually works out around the same time that I do. I want to talk to her and ask her out, but it's pretty intimidating to approach a girl at a gym. Can anyone help me out who have had experience in this area? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

just ask her to spot you when you bench 400 lbs and brag about your gnarly muscles and biceps

never never never ask a girl out at the gym. she's there to look good, as are you, unless your a creeper who hits on girls at the gym. just walk up to her, and talk to her about being at the gym, what she's working on (abs/legs etc..) then the next time you see her, ask her how that part of her body is feeling, and if she wants to get a smoothie or something after the workout. STAY FRIENDLY / NOT CREEPY

Comment on how well she's doing on a machine or an exercise. Smile!

I never had experience on that as I only worked out in all women's gyms so far or out in the wide open without machines and stuff, but if I were single, I'd probably pay attention to a nice guy doing that, or at least talk to him.

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aM0tm Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aM0tm

Try to time your going home the same time she does. Walk toward (or out of the door) at the same time. Be polite! Hold the door open for her or something, and try to use that to strike up a conversation! If you're genuinely a nice guy, you'd be surprised how far acting like a gentleman can take you.

• BLANK

I am a girl who goes to the gym and I hate being approached, even by cute guys. I just like to go and get my exercise and I don't need reminders that I am being noticed while I am bouncing/jiggling/sweaty/out of breath. If you want to talk to her wait for the right situation to arise and let things happen naturally.

If you are intimidated by a girl in any location forget it until you get some counseling. Now stop being a wimp what is she going to say, no maybe. No,only hurts if you are already in bed.

during her work out ask her if she needs a spotter or partner, or for a juice after the work out. who knows future could hold better workouts 4 both of u.

well it depends i would try the hey how are you first to see if she even talks to me if she opens up immediatly yeah see if you can ask to go get a coffee after the workout. but if she gives a short hey right back never mind move on

just introduce yourself she may have a thing for u if shes there when u are if it goes good ask her if wants to go for coffee after ur done working out