Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

What should I write to the manager if the they no longer accept any more interview but I want to have one?

Any sample writing?

There are two managers. The regional manager likes me so much, and he would like me to see the site manager for an interview. But the interview is no longer available. The regional manager may not know about this. So how should I inform the regional manager who is interested?

Favorite Answer

say something about how you don't mean to intrude or be overbearing, but feel you have a lot to offer to their company/organization, and would greatly appreciate being considered for an interview

most of all, be polite and courteous

I doubt there is any 'sample' or template that deals with your situation. If the manager does not wish to interview you, it means they have either hired someone else for the position or are not interested in you as a candidate - I can't think of anything you can write that will change either situation. Perhaps for now you should just concentrate on a different position or company, and keep your eyes open for any new opportunities at the present company.

You should advise them that you will go on a mental rampage and stalk them forever if you do not get an interview.

You could also show at at their office and throw a fit, lay on the floor and refuse to leave, and scream very loudly if anyone tries to remove you, or you could forget about it and try elsewhere.