Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

haven't u ever noticed...?

that whereever on a female body thier is hair itz only attrative if thier isn't hair thier???? like ur armz. legs crotch? all excpet ur head!! if u ask me that is pritty lame cuz shaving is a pain in the butt

but of course guys can have hair where ever and it always attractive how does that wok?

Favorite Answer

this sounds like the great feminist question "why is it that women have a "shelf life" but older man can still be considered attractive?" IT'S THE MENS FAULT CONTROLLING THE WORLD CUT OF THEIR PENISES! No... it is not... if YOU didn't still want to f*ck Sean Connery it wouldn't happen so shut up!

hair on a woman just simply isn't attractive, it is nothing to do with male-centric stereo types controlling society. Attractiveness of a naked female body is smoothness and purity and hair destroys that. Nearly every girl has little wispy hairs above her lip that you can only see when your just about to kiss her, and it's a serious turn of! But hey no ones perfect I guess and you just go ahead with the kiss. But then the more hair else where is just very off putting, guys want a pure smooth woman they REALLY don't want to be feeling stubble on their lips as they are kissing their body. Nature I guess.

I think a lot of guys are "catching up" with hair removal. I personally like to keep things tidy, so to speak.

What about guys with hair on their backs, I wouldn't think that was attractive. But in a sence your right!

learn how to spell, I had to read 3 times to understand

go to school!

then don't shave. some guy out there will like your mustache,armpit hair, and jungle bush.

I guess its a stereotype that associates hirsuitism to masculinity.

um, it's not always attractive on men...happy trails lead to a not so happy grose forest....yeah.....

peace

why do women care if a man is bald? what about that one?...got you, didn't I!

It's all culture!

disgustingeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww