Does anyone in Orange County Texas want a Kimball piano?

I have a Kimball piano in excellent condition and I am GIVING it to anyone who wishes to come get it.Schools,Churches,ANYONE.I am hesitant to haul it to the dump because it is such a wonderful instrument and some child or adult can benefit from it in a big way.Please,I beg of you,dont let this wonderful gift of music go to the trash...Please contact me fo anyone who wishes to have it.Thank you. Adam

Favorite Answer

Try www.freecycle.org. You can give away or get anything that people are willing to get rid off (my aunt got her hot tub from there). It's like ebay, but everything's free. I live in Austin, however, and last time I checked there were no registered users where I live.

If I lived closer to Texas, I would. My school could really use it. If you don't find anyone who wants it, list it on craigslist.com and just click on your county.