What does everyone think of Steve Urwin's death?

i honestly think its horriblle... i just want ur guys' oppinions...

• Becca
    Favorite Answer

I am very sad about that. I love him and his show. I was completely shocked to hear about his death, he always seemed invincible to me because of all the dangerous things he lived through.

It is hard to find someone who is so passionate and enthusiastic about life in general. He was one of a kind. I am going to miss him greatly.

I feel horrible for Terri and the kids. May Steve rest in peace.

his name was Steve Irwin... he was a huge advocate of reptile rescue and rehabilitation, as much as his career took him into the public eye, he also truly had a passion for all creatures and made a massive difference to all who knew him as an educator, a professional and an animal rescuer. It is sad and tragic and I am glad that he died doing something that he truly loved. I feel terrible for his wife and the two young daughters that he has left behind, but he has also left them with his legacy.

I empathize with anyone's grief. Still, this day was coming. You can't live long cheating death. He was too arrogant to think something bad would happen. Holding his infant in his arm while feeding a croc? He was not the sharpest tool in the shed!

• jodie

I think it was a horrible death and the loss of someone who many others lived vicariously. He did many dangerous feats successfully. Unfortunately, the last one did not go as planned.

• Kinda sad. I used to watch the Crocodile Hunter.

so sad and tragic he was a son, and husband and father leaving a 3 yr old son and an 8 yr old daughter you don't have to be famous that could be any of us .don't take life for granted

You know what they say... Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns. Suprised it didn't happen sooner and hope they got it on video so it can be a TV special.

I think it's sad for his wife Terri and their family but, I can't see how he was so comfortable tempting fate. You can only tempt fate so many times and he was way over his. He was blessed he was alive that long.

I think it is really sad.Why a sting ray?I mean,I am shocked that a croc or a snake didn't kill him!

I guess if u have a job like that,your putting your life on hold.

I am really upset and amazed.

When he was on with Larry King about 2 years ago,he said that when he was about 9,a brown snake wrapped around his leg,but didn't bite nor kill him.

Again,I am really surprised that a sting ray killed him!

.........................Rest in Peace Steve....................................................

I woke up way to early today and saw it on the news and I was like damn that guy was pretty cool