Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

How much do homepaths cost? I need one?

I am looking for a homeopath! They have to be available at least once a week via email for me to ask questions and I am looking for reasonable rates. Must know treatments for skin conditions, depression, and lung problems.. please contact and let me know rates.

Favorite Answer

Homeopathy treats you the way you feel according to your personal symptoms not of those of the disease or disorder and I answered your question before too. If you are so intent on paying post your symptoms and I will tell you your remedy and you can donate what you are willing to pay to Charity :-) .

Take care and God Bless you !

Source(s): I am a Homeopath.

first of all dont listen to the first one. homeopathy really cures a lot than any allopath. homeopath will definitely respond to ur questions. the rates depend as per ur area. have confident in it. it gives good results with full satisfaction. homeopathic treatment is well good in al especially whatever treatments u asked for like skin troubles, depressions, etc.. from my birth i'm having treatment in homeopathy. it never failed in my life.

take care of ur health. definiely homeo will help in all circumstances..

Source(s): i'm a homeopathic student.

By all means see a homeopath, it depends on our area the cost, but dont listen to person who responded first. I have grown up on homeopathy never used conventional medicine in my life and i have seen amazing results. The american medical system is bent on bad mouthing homeopathy by saying their is no evidence that it works. Yet in Europe and other countries homeopathy is widely studied and found to be of benifit in healing. For example England had government run homopathic hospitals and Germany has lots of research on its beneifits. By all means do your research and make the desicion yourself but dont let uniformed peopl bully you

Try the website Homeopathic.com to find one in your area. Also, see Balch & Stengler's Prescription For Natural Cures for recommendation and info on a wide variety of health conditions and suggestions for dealing with them.

• Ryan D

As much as you're willing to pay.

You should know that there is no credible evidence to suggest that homeopathy is of any detectable value, so any money you spend is probably being wasted. If you feel you get some benefit from it, go nuts, but please, please, see a licensed medical professional if you have any serious problems.