promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

would it be stupid or wrong if u dunt attend ur own graduation ceremony for grade 12?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't attend my grade 12 graduation... I felt no compelling need to be there... I got my diploma in the mail... I went to prom and that was enough for me.... If you don't want to go... then don't! It's a lot of sitting around and waiting for someone to call your name... the pomp and circumstance is for those who made high school a career.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You only go through grade 12 graduation once, unless you fail. It's a memory that will last a lifetime. Why would you miss it? What's so important that it'll keep you from attending the day that they let you out of grade school?

• 1 decade ago

I know that in school, kids want to do what everyone else is doing. To be cool, to not be picked on.

But you'll learn in life, as soon as your out of school. That this mindset no longer exists in the adult world.

Your life is your own, and you don't worry about what everyone else thinks of you. Hey, they don't pay your bills.

THere is no right or wrong answer here, it's all up to you. But one thing that might help you decide-

in 20 years from now, will you regret your decision to be in your ceremony or not??

• 1 decade ago

You will regret it. It is an important moment in your life and may be the last time you get to see your classmates and friends. Everyone will be going in separate directions after graduation. You earned that diploma so enjoy the graduation ceremony.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on if you liked that school. I did not attend my 8th grade graduation ceremony for middle school.I dont think it is wrong but it depends

• 1 decade ago

Not stupid or wrong, but your personal choice. Just ask yourself if you will regret not going in 20 years.

• 1 decade ago

it would be if you invited people and you weren't there.

but if you just didn't come because of an illness or something, that's fine.

if you're not ill then why would you not want to go to the ceremony?

• 1 decade ago

If it doesn't mean anything to you, don't go. The important part is that you finished and got your diploma. Congratulations!

• 1 decade ago

If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life, believe me. Maybe you don't think so but school years are your best years, and now you have to grow up......

• 1 decade ago

You will regret it later on in life!It is special day for you and you will never be able to relive it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.