my boyfriend has a page on my space and I said well we should have a open relationship?

we've been together 4yrs but i feel its just another sneaky way to talk to women and thong pictures but if thats the case I should be able to have male friends also.

Favorite Answer

You can pick ur friend male/female anyone. But if this guys cheatin don't date him move on and dump him before he dumbs you. Look into it see if you can get his password from mysapce and then log on ad talk to his fiends list good luck.

You are both wrong for doing this, If you two have to get on the internet for companionship, then you have no relationship with each other. Doing this means that you both are missing something outta the relationship. You are calling for an open relationship, does that mean you are through with him? Has he asked for the same? This medium is pretty good for meeting people, but you know as well as I there are more risks to this than going out to a bar even. So take care, and be watchful of who you chat with. Good luck to you both.

• Hannah

yes, you should be able to have male friends....you've been together for 4 years, and you aren't able to talk it out with how you are feeling about it? Doesn't seem right to me