Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What can I do if a girl likes me too much? (see DETAILS)?

I have been with my girlfriend about 3 months she really is amazing, about my age but mentaly much more mature we can talk about anything and everything and have alot of fun togther just spontaniously flying somewhere for no other reason than it was cheap and no idea where we are going =P But from the letters she writes me I think she is really falling for me, I'm quite flattered as her ex was a rich London architect and as a 17 year old school boy I didnt think I could compete, I've seen the letters she wrote to him and there is not nearly as much feeling as she's showing me. Don't get me wrong I care for her alot and I want to stay with her but she obviously likes me more than I like her, and when she says these things I simpy can't return the sentiments without being dishonest, which I could never do with her, and I just feel a developing awkwardness as a result. What can I do?

Favorite Answer

do you really lonve her?If you don't tell her the truth.