promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What was God thinking when he makes someone who is extraoridarily beautiful, a genius, and a very nice person?

all rolled in one? I have asked questions about beautiful people, and it seems that a lot of bitter people just resort to attacking them, saying (or assuming) they are ugly on the inside, shallow, materialistic and egotisitcal,

Well, I have met very beautiful people who are also very smart and very kind hearted as well,

So what was God thinking when he made them?

Why does God give some people the Genetic Jackpot while he makes others 'runts', homely, not very bright and mean as well.....

Why does he make this life so nice for some and so hard for others knowing what society is like?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are you so wrapped up in looks?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

On the subject of being "nice" or not, that is not how God makes them, that is their individual choice. And many times in history it has been despite their surroundings. This life is a temporary arrangement, and the life that is to come is eternal. What you receive in the world to come is a result of what you did with what you are given in this one. The Bible is very clear about that.

The parable of the householder who hired laborers for his vineyard tells about how the man hired different people throughout the course of the day, and when the end of the day came, he paid everyone the same amount of money. The people that had worked the entire day got ticked off because they did all this work and he gave the people who just showed up the same amount of money as them. What did the boss (the Lord) say to them? He said, "Friend, I have done you no wrong. Did you not make an agreement with me for that amount of money? Take the money that now belongs to you and go your way. I will give the same amount to these others that showed up later, just as I did to you. Is it not lawful for me to do whatever I choose with the things that belong to me? Do your eyes have evil desires, because I am being good to someone else? So the last shall be first and the first shall be last." (Matthew 20:1-16)

• because it makes life interesting... some people have to work harder to succeed and others dont as much. some people really value looks and intelligence, some people value kindheartedness, some people dont value these things at all...

i really hate how people assume that one can only be blessed with so many gifts, and if they are beautiful they cant be smart, or if they are smart they can't be nice, and if theyre rich they must be greedy.

i think god gave some people harder lives because he knew they could handle it better than others... i know i wouldnt be able to handle having any less than i do now, im just not made for it, im too insecure and adjusted to a comfortable life, and being able to understand things quickly, and all that...

sorry if i made no sense

• 4 years ago

stable question, i've got faith the respond is easy if god had made everybody pleasing, geniuses or wealthy it can be a great worldwide to stay in yet human beings does not study something. for occasion: how could a pleasing guy or woman understand to help out a bad guy or woman if everybody is wealthy? how could a firefighter help out the needy if everybody is a genius?. how could a genius bypass to the ends of the earth to decide for a woman he could in no way get the prospect to get in genuine existence if everybody is pleasing? how could human beings understand from precise and incorrect if each and every thing solves itself, God made us the way we are for a reason, you will possibly not have each and every thing in existence yet think ofyou've have been given the main pleasing present of each and every of the present of giving. Giving to others who're needy, undesirable, and unintelligent, it is what God needs us to do. If we lived in a worldwide the place everybody does not might desire to help one yet another out or does not understand the present of giving , what variety of a worldwide is it? So ask your self rather am i giving? do not difficulty approximately this existence it is barely 80 yrs yet difficulty with regard to the subsequent it is an eternity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Genetics are just who you hook up with. And, nice people smile more which makes for less wrinkles. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It makes sense to me that someone with a large nose might be really attracted to someone else with a big nose , and that is beautiful to them. They don't notice the noses on each other,because it is already so familiar to them. They've been looking at it in the mirror forever.They notice everything else, maybe! ( I think Ashley Simpson looked way better before she did her nose. She doesn't look the same anymore. She cut away her real looks.)

• 1 decade ago

very beautiful people are often very lonely. you'd never suspect it, but it's true. ordinary looking people get more attention and a better shot at relationships because you are able to relate to them and not feel so unworthy.

perfection is inhuman and inherantly unloveable.

people worship gorgeous humans all the time, and theyre too busy saying 'oh so and so wouldnt give me the time of day' to realize that everyone is saying that to themselves, thus alienating the fortunate looking person. most beautiful people are simply just lonely and they're basically taught that the only thing they have going for them is their looks and that makes them conceited. when a pretty person meets someone who wants to see past their skin, it's irresistable to them.

• Boaz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

God never invented carnal cloning--marrying people based on how they looked. The norms of society change over time. before the invention of television--men from ancient civilizations loved huge, hard-working women. Today, as soon as a certain type of face stars in movie, that look becomes "In." That is not God's doing, but that of a society influenced by paganism and carnality.

Stop blaming God for Satan's influences.

Boaz.

• Peace
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no one has everything ...

whilst im a beautiful person inside and not so bad outside , and reasonably intelligent ...

im sooo non creative and forget what i had for dinner yesterday

my sister who perhaps isnt as (what we would call intelligent) as i am ... is so organised and is a beautiful talented artist and i would love to do what she does

i know also a man who is genuis levels intelligently ... but fails to match a pair of socks

another person i know who is handsome .. wise .. and a musical genuis ... is egotistical

there is never perfection .. but we are all wonderfully , uniquly imperfect beings

we have all hit the jackpot ... we have life

• 1 decade ago

You just asked this question earlier. What response are you seeking? Beauty is skin deep. It is shallow. Know the person and not just their looks. Otherwise your going to have some serious marital problems down the road.

• Silva
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You chose your current life, before you were born, to best fulfill in this lifetime, the lessons that you required for the evolution of your soul. This does take the onus off of God somewhat, it is my belief and just something for you to think about.

• Laaz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Moral of the story...everyone's different. No one is perfect and if they think they are, they are flawed right there as they lack modesty. Every human quality is in the eye of the beholder. Someone who is modest can be seen to have no self-confidence by some and someone who is self-confident can be seen as arrogant. You can't ever please everyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.