promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

pleaze help!!!!!?

whats the best way to let a girl know that u falling for and that just cause u going overseas wont change anything, whats the best way to let her know that waiting will be a good thing

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow you really did not give enough info becuase my main question would be......if you want to tell her you want her but you are going overseas, why would it be fair for you to ask her to wait for you if she does not know you like her?

But going by what you wrote...i would say tell her how you feel before you leave. GIve her time to think about it before you leave...Don't make it seem like she must wait for you becuase that is not fair but while you are gone Write everyday if you can. You don't need to send it everyday but write a little everyday and then send it each week. Tell her what you are thinking amnd feeling and how things are going but take it slow. Just because you have these feelings and i am assuming your friends then that does not mean she feels romantic towards you. You must also remember its lonely being alone.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

write her letters wile you are away and constantly keep talking to her. give her a present before you leave.

• 1 decade ago

stop lying to yourself it does matter to go overseas.a lot can happen when you are not together

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.