promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I access the internet using my pc while in my car, or can't I?

I have AT&T/Yahoo DSL in my home, along with a "2 Wire" wireless network. I would like to be able to access the internet, using my pc, in my car(not while driving). Can this be done yet or are they still working on it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if u have a wireless router?

make sure u still catch a signal from your router

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

on the spot cyber web basically has a optimal selection of three hundred-500ft max interior the terrific situations. while you're speaking approximately on the spot not count the place you bypass then you definitely are speaking some cyber web card like sprint makes them. they are like cellular telephones you pay in keeping with month say $40 9-$ninety 9 endless get admission to and it will dial up on the closest tower. they seem to be a splash quicker than regular dial-up at domicile yet no the place close to the cost of severe velocity on the domicile. yet then you definitely might desire to purchase the cardboard additionally it is costly additionally in simple terms the enjoying cards selection from $30 after $200rebates to $a hundred thirty after rebates. So in particular its costly on the start up up. thank you

• 1 decade ago

If you're talking laptop, subscribing to a service for a wireless card that fits in your PCMIA slot is available. Gets you internet wherever you are as long as there is a signal. Sprint does one but I am fairly certain they are not alone.

• 1 decade ago

There's nothing yet to allow for internet travel. Sorry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You need a cellphone that has blue tooth technology. its expensive though. If you want more info ask ur cellphone dealer about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

using blue tooth connection to your mobile phone. But not cheap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.