promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

ldeas on how to get boyfreind back?

boyfriend moved out says its him give him time need. he last his kids to adoption says i can't help but i can just not sure how with out him pulling a way and hating me. been together 8 months. miss him he's my soul mate

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try not to be selfish...and think about him...it sounds like he is really hurting over the lost of his children...give him the space he is asking for...men are like bears...they need to go into their caves to regroup...don't totally abandon him...just don't add more pressure to his situation by saying you can't live without him....be understanding and be there for him.... when he is ready he will come out...if he is really your soul mate...he will return.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers

• 1 decade ago

If he is saying that he needs space, then let him go. Any man that does the game playing of needing space is saying loudly" I am not ready for this kind of relationship". You may feel that he is YOUR soul mate, but are you HIS soul mate. And you are that good to him than he would not have let you go. Look at this way" it is HIS lost not yours".

• tell him that he is so important to you and you'd give anything for him to come back (cuz it makes him feel cared about), ask if he could just forget about whatever bad has happened in the past and get back together with you because you need him... or just make him jealous like being with another guy and showing him how great of a GF you are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just give him all the time he needs and dont bother him at all.if both of yous are met to be he will be back with more love for you than ever,so just wait with patience and leave him be.Good luck and take care .

• Let him have his time and be his friend. But that shouldn't be your goal. Just try to be a friend but also go out with your girlfriends and your other friends and date if the opertunity presents itself.

• 1 decade ago

no, you cant have only "back". You will have to take front also.

Front has all the necessary equipments required to you.

Thanks

• 1 decade ago

Sit down and talk to him. See if there is something else bothering him.

• 1 decade ago

XXXXXXX if you love him. let him go, if he comes back he's yours, if he doesn't........you know the rest. Good luck hun.

• 1 decade ago

Get a razor and chop off his BACK, that'll help! thanks for 2 points! dude!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.