Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does he ever think of me?

He is friends with my ex,I saw him out one night and we hit it off well talking,I was still bitter about catching my ex cheating on me, he listened and understood.He drove me home that night and I invited him to stay,he did,I asked him to sleep in the bed with me nd he did.I asked him to put his arm around me and he did till I slept.He was a complete gentleman and did not make any moves.I saw him once since then and he came to me and said"your killing me".It has been 6 months since that night and I still think about him.Am I crazy?I was told by his friend that he likes me but he is freaked about my ex.I really appreciated the respect he showed for me that night and I compare all guys to him.Could he possibly still think of me?

Favorite Answer

XXXX I think he does. And I also think he hopes someday to see you or talk to you again. Good luck hun XXXXXXX

why dont you ask him about that. i mean if he said that he liked you then why are you letting the perfect gentleman get away? no guy would sleep in a girls bed and not make moves, that means he is one of a kind. talk to him, and if he's freaked out by your ex, you two have been separated long enough for him to make his feelings clear to you. i mean c'mon you desreve answers and obviously your crazy about him so go get those answers girl! :)

• The poor guy can't read minds. Next time you see him ask him," remember when you said I was killing you? Well, YOU'RE killing ME too!" Make sure youtell him you compare ALL guys to him and they can't measure up. He should like THAT!

If you like him and he likes you then you guys should try and date and not let your X get in the way of you guys trying to get together.. It should'nt matter what the X / friend thinks of you guys dating cause he cheated on you to begin with..

Yea definately a possiablity maybe you should talk to him about it aqnd assure him that your both adults and that your ex should have no influence on your hopefully blosoming relationship

He had his arms around you and he never made a move? That tells me one of two things;

1)he didn't find you attractive

2)he is a dyed-in-the-wool, hardcore f a g.

of course he thinks of you man. if you have enough hold over him to make him feel like he's dying inside then of course he ******* thinks of you.

remember, he and your ex are two different people. who's to say you can't have one without the other?

if you love him, tell him. don't let life pass you by.

Well, sure, he thinks of you! Why not give him a call? (assuming you are not single and not attached to anyone.)

Best wishes from a grandma-aged person

I think you need to ask him. It's the only way you'll know. Good luck!

yes he can that is love