What goes well with Jack Daniels?

I am trying to make a new drink or a new shot. I have decided to call it Riding on a Harley? But I want Jack to be the main ingredient. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

hell yea throw in sum jim bizel, johny red hmm wild turkey and how about a splash of coke on the rocks in a tall glass

Nothing beats it straight or with Coke, but I did make jello shots with it once. They weren't bad. But if you really want to make some mean A$$ jello shots get 100 proof Southern Comfort & Cherry Jello your guests will love them because you can't taste the acohol, and they won't know what hit them after a couple of them. If you've never made Jello shots before you subsitute acohol for the water when done either pour it in the bathroom size Dixie Cups or Ice Cube Trays and you can name them whatever you want. Man I miss drinking. lol

I'm sorry, but

NOTHING goes well with Jack Daniels.

ANYTHING you put in a glass of Jack Daniels (with the possible exception of a cube or two of ice) is a colossal waste of Jack Daniels.

Coke or Pepsi, Diet Coke or Pepsi, Cherry Coke or Pepsi, Diet Cherry Coke or Pepsi, add a lime or a lemon wedge

Jack Daniels and Drambuie (Shot)

Jack and Mountain Dew is actually really good, try it

Lime juice and Cherry Coke.

I know that it's just a name for a drink, but are riding and booze and good combination? Even for a name?

A sexy woman.a dash of coke in the liquid state a few rocks and a tinge of lemon to stay sharp..and 2 glasses....and ???????

jack and coke, jack and dr. pepper depends on ur preference