promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Girls Opinion.?

I was going to california to see my brother as a somewhat last summer road trip a few weeks ago. I was in north platte, nebraska filling gas when i saw two girls from my class sitting on the benches inside the truck stop. I went up to say hi and they were in tears before they saw me and when they saw me they were in absolute thrill. I asked what the problem was and they were riding with their boyfriends to denver for a concert when they exploded at them and dumped them off on the side of the road. So i guess all that i could do was either take them back home or take them with me on my trip. So they went with me and they got a lucky break in the middle of nowhere by finding someone that they knew well. I know that they both greatly appreciated me doing this but for you girls how happy would have you have been if this happened to you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

XXXXXwow, what a nice story. Wish all who are lost can find someone like you XXXXXXX

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Wow you are a very nice girl. I would have done the same and if anyone did that for me they would be my hero i would probally do something extremly nice for that wonderful person. I hope you were rewarded well for your kindness outgoing deed. There arent many people out there like you keep it up it will get you far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow those to girls are so lucky...If i was in that situation,of course i'll be very happy and blessed that i could met someone that i knew

• 1 decade ago

i mean im sure they just wanted to get home but stil. i would be a little mad if they did that to me because hello you could have left them there. i mean what are the odds that they'd see anyone they knew right? eh, just let it go its not worth dwelling on and besides you get big karma points for that, so when your in need, someone will help you :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

In that same situation? Real happy!!

• Dorrie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow.....that is horrible and you were a great friend to do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.