Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

Where is it normal for a female to have body hair?

I keep growing hair on my fingers, toes, shoulders etc. I sthat normal?

btw this says my names bob cause its an acct i used for a prank

does it mena i might have polycystic ovarian syndrome? (sp?)

what if its in between your boobs and on ur stomach?

Favorite Answer

yeah even the moustache is normal depending on how much testosterone you produce and your ethnic background. the shoulders is a little weird but a good wax takes care of it for a while

That depens on every one, I had a friend that used to shave her toes and pluck the hairs of the fingers, but anyway her face was too hairy as well so I used to say to her that she's that way so just leave it! other wise they get thicker!

Most hairy girls have hairs or lots of them on: arms, legs, where the back ends, on the breast specially in the middle and on the belly as well, so dont worry. But there is a fact that are some hormonal disorders that can cause it, but if your family is like this so just dont mind!

It is normal for people to have hair everywhere on their bodies with the exception of palms of hands and soles of feet. It is not always typical for females to have a lot of hair in certain areas, say chest hair. Hair growth depends on different things like genetics and hormones. If it seems truly excessive you can check with a doctor to rule out any problems.

it's perfectly normal for females to grow hair in awkward places. It does not mean you have PCOS either. some females just have more dosages of male hormones than normal. PCOS is accompanied with other symptoms as well like irregular periods, bad cramps and etc. Don't worry you're not a freak...tons of girls grow hairs in those areas.

Every human has hair everywhere except bottom of your feet and palms. Its completely normal, except in some areas, hair is thicker or darker so it seems to be more. People are fuzzy, lol!

• Preeya

ya its normal to have hair on different female body parts but if u have excessive hair on fingers, toes or shoulders then check the doctor if u have few hair then juss forget it or get it removed by hair removal creme

Are you growing it like your are growing marijuana in your backyard? Or are you just letting it grow naturally?

It's perfectly normal, but if you start looking like my furry puppy, I wouldn't know what to tell you....lol

In all seriousness, as long as the girl's not TOOOO hairy, I'm fine.

That is part of being a mamal. You have hair on your body.

Yes it's pretty normal.

• taytay

i guess so.

but if you're a female, why is your name bob?