help me i'm confuzed?

I love my gf like soo much wayy soo much, and i wanna make out with her in the nude, not sex, just me and her nude making out on her couch, but i dont wanna push her into and i'm too scared to ask...how do i do it? how do i know if she's ready?

Favorite Answer

XXX the only way ytou'll know if you asked her. Good luck hun.

LOL.....*sigh* to be young again. Yeah you can't push her into it. But here's how you get her interested enough where you can slowly ease into it. (this may take awhile so you gotta be patient, 'K) First try putting you hand under her shirt then try suggesting to take it off with action rather than words. If there is just the slightest of resistance you have got to BACK OFF immediately! Don't scare her, 'K

It's your job to make her curiousity get the better of her by gently proding. Eventually, you'll get there... and when you do it's very sweet!

Good Luck dude! Remember NOOOOO getting pushy about it. You have to patient and gentle.

Yeah, sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go with William S on this one, dude. There's NO WAY you're gonna get naked and make out with your girlfriend, and then just hop up and get dressed. You are totally inviting disaster. Agree to have sex, and THEN start with the sex games.

You can't ask to make out nude because you know, I know and your girlfriend knows it will lead to something else once your both naked. Plus your still at risk just like if you're having sex since your naked.

Just wait when she is ready you will know if you push you might scare her and ruin your relationship with her just wait till she is ready and the way you will know if she is ready is by her body language and if she starts going crazy like it soulds like you want to do right now. Just give her time that is what I would want my bf to do.

ask her and be respectful of her answer. If you truely love her, you will respect her wishes. P.S I don't suggest doing that though, it makes temptation for sex too easy. (but I'm not talking from experience, that's just logical in my opinion). If you really love her, you should be able to wait.

Source(s): I'm a girl.

sart making out and touching her and then try and take of her clothes if you see no reaction go for it but if she tells you to stop stop... i am sure that if you guys are in the nude making out you are going to have sex... just be careful

Look for signs, is she coming closer to you then normal, is she flirting with you, she not going to say anything Either but your right in not wanting to push her cause if your wrong you'll push her away from you.

• aaron

if u make out with her in the nude one thing will lead to another and them........ just wait till she tells u she is ready or you will ruine it

Slow down cowboy keep it in your pants and wait ,dont ruin it all you both will know when but slowly buddy or you will make her go away.

well if she seems into just making out try taking off her shirt and if she get skeptical assure her that you do not want to do any thing she not ready.