Is anyone familiar with a bubble machine?

I am looking to purchase a bubble machine and do not know what to look for. If you have purchased this item in the past I would appreicate any information: features I should look for when buying one, etc... Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I like the "Amazing Bubbles" but I can't find it online.

It looks kind of like this. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-11/qid=1... It's studier than the Gazillion Bubbles one.

I don't know whether you're wanting one as a toy for your kid or one for use as parties, etc.

My son has one, a toy that involves moving a handle back and forth to dip a wand in soap solution. Once the wand is loaded, some air is automatically blown to form bubbles.

It's okay as a toy, but it's also a little annoying. It makes a noise reminiscent of a small car's engine being revved, and if you want a lot of bubbles, you really have to keep cranking the handle back and forth. Of course, those may be features, not annoyances, to a small child!