Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Why is it that so many people forget wat they did the night before,, when there dinking or in use of drug"s?

I have a friend that whenever he uses drug's or sometimes drink's he can't rember what he did the night he was drinking.. Why is this,,, I know that it has to do with to much alc.. In the body but what is it excatly that causes you to forget???

• Favorite Answer

It affects the memory part of your brain and distorts what you remember...Though it can be different from person to person.

Source(s): Experience. I once got so drunk I didn't remember about two hours worth of what I did.

its because the longer someone uses alcohol and drugs they lose brain cells and they black out and forget things which can be dangerous considering what you did you forget especially if it is illegial and wind up in jail

alot of the time that is just a copout they do rember they just don`t want to know what i mean.

• ed

I'm not always sure that they "lose" their memory.

They may "not want" to remember that part of their life. EVER!.

IF YOU GET DRINK YOUR NOT GONNA REMEMBER ANY THING OR HIGH YOUR NOT EITHER...

Source(s): MY PLEASER..
  • it messes with your brain