Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

When will Hollywood stop putting ugly gringas in Movies?

Jennifer Aniston, Gweneth Paltrow and Lindsay Lohan. Give me a break. They are not hot . Give us Eva Mendez, Beyonce and more hot and beautiful Latinas.

Favorite Answer

Aniston is overrated, Paltrow is plain, but Lohan is hott. There are a lot of hispanic women that get screen time. I like Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek, and now after seeing Nacho Libre, Ana de la Reguera. I mean she is like "wow!"

So, you need to have a better attitude about these things, and quit griping.

• fxbeto

Hold on a minute....not all white girls are ugly or such and some Latinas & negras are just plain blah but yes they do need to blend in some more fine ladies in the Movies....and for your info alot of these hot white chicks are hot!!! Stop picking and hating the gringos & gringas ..u make the other latinos out here sound stupid ignorant pepole like the racists who comment back to you!!

i think there just aren't as many latina actresses out there. but i agree with you that eva mendes is great, and i love eva longoria too.

to whydojewshatechristians34: it sounds to me like you're the one with the hate problem. maybe your name should be whydochristianshatejews. oh, and none of the actresses mentioned in the question are jewish, so i'm not quite sure what your point is.

I wish I can see your real picture up there, Latin God give me a break! you just make us Latinos look stupid retards like you are acting right there, and those actresses are beautiful in their own way, so why don't you go get a life or acting classes so you can make it in Hollywood, but forget about your

lousy attitude if you want to make it, moron!

• Shadow

Listen, Latin God. You're not even intelligent enough to fill your own ego, let alone be elevated to God status. I'd pick another nickname if I were you. Between that & your question, you're only showing your lack of Divinity.

If you don't like them don't watch their movies. Watch Latino movies.

okay i am latina but that is pretty racist. and not all latinas are pretty

beyonce is latin?