promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think that critical thinking is a skill people should master?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Critical thinking is important because correct choices make a great state wherein the good candidate is selected to lead the country.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, and what a wonderful thought. It is perhaps even dangerous to a modern world that many folks have no critical thinking skills.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's amazing that you asked that at this time...I just finished a college refresher course in Crititical Thinking and Problem Solving.

Definately! Too many people tend to speak with emotions instead of facts. They over simplify the issues, react to generalizations, foster stereotypes and keep things heated instead of getting anything resolved.

Source(s): Here's a very good resource for anyone interested in bettering one's mind: "Thinking for Yourself" by Marlys Mayfield, Seventh Edition. Published by Thomson Wadsworth Copyright 2007
  • 1 decade ago

I think common sense should be helped along the most! But yes it should be a skill that is taught from around the 1st grade.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

criticizing to often used to demeam people. As far as it being a skill well to me I would say it's a character flaw. Too often people act and speak before they think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

It's our creator's universal gifts of life with universal communication system in the new universal language is vital for the survival of living human kind on planet earth.

Observe what happened to children and grand-children of all tribes of different community born and raised after independence with blunders and slip-ups with human errors in the creation of living human kind into mankind as the Son of God as Success in worshing God on planet earth.

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it should be taught at every grade level starting with 1st grade. And be mandatory to master it before graduating high school.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely. I was thinking the same thing last night as I had a political argument with someone who doesn't vote.

• jsjmlj
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

maybe not master, but they should at least know about it. i don't think the majority of people even have a clue as to what it is.

• 1 decade ago

I do but I think few have the capacity for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.