klarss asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it normal for a straight man to climax from anal stimulation?

my husband says he is straight. He likes anal sex more than vagingal penetration. He also has the strongest orgasms if I stimulate him to climax using my fingers in his anus. Could he be gay?

I have asked him if he is attracted to men and he says he is not. He is not terribly insightful about his inner self, though and very uptight....

Thanks to everyone responding to my question respectufully. The person who attacked me for asking, lended nothing to the conversation.

Thanks to MikeAllen for the indepth answer.

If I did not have an intuitive hunch that he might be gay (perhaps latently) I would not have asked the question about anal sex. I have wondered for some time if he may be gay or bi. None of what I "sense" is evidence of this....I am just starting to wonder if there mgiht be that inclination, even though he says he's not attracted to men. By the way, I have not been satisfied with our sex life for quite some time. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

He's probably not gay. It's not unusual for a man to climax from anal stimulation if done properly because the prostate, which has a lot of nerve endings in it, can be stimulated via the rectum.

Enjoying anal sex has nothing at all to do with being gay. Being gay means you are attracted to men. Him enjoying your fingers in his anus means he enjoys this sensation and has a prostate. For a lot of men, having the prostate stimulated really makes them hard and gives them the strongest orgasms. Don't get me wrong, he could be gay or bi-sexual, but enjoying anal stimulation is not sufficient evidence to make that conclusion.

As far as preferring anal over vaginal with you - a couple of possible reasons - tightness could be one - or it could be he enjoys a feeling of domination while doing this. He may not even be aware that that is what is going on but it often has a lot to do with why some folks enjoy anal sex. And in general, there is nothing wrong with a little domination and/or submission within the sex life, as long as it is done with love and mutual satisfaction. He may also enjoy being on the submissive side at times. My gf and I take turns and it has really added to our sex life. I am not talking about bdsm, pain and torture here. But I digress.

Just my two cents !!!!!

• Smiles

You know, it's not very nice to accuse your husband of being gay just because he likes certain things during sex. You should be happy he shares this info with you and not be suspicious of him. He is not gay!!!

No it is normal. I know men who would rather have anal sex than vaginal sex. I would be asking him if he is gay, not anyone else.

NO every man likes this

accualy the g spot for a man is in his anus

No Hes not gay most men will enjoy that kind of thing.

but some men just wont admit they do because it can be confusing for us.

Source(s): www.sextips101.com

yea he is normal b/c u r most likly ticling the prostate without knowing it and that increases the orgasm

Just from that I'm not sure, but if he says he's not then he is not.

no, that's prostrate stimulation.

lots of neve endings there.

umm what does he say or have you asked him