Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

What makes a stalker?

Message: I tell you what I think. This is either Sqwirl brain or Panocha and you guys have been burned so bad by me that you can't handle it. I have a good man. You don't. I have a good life. Apparantly you dont. That is not my fault.

What makes someone stalk another person? Is it jealousy? Do they envy what the other person has?

I have had an online stalker for a few days now. This person comes to my 360 page and copies and pastes writings on the immigration forum, where they have no business being. Then other times, this person impersonates me and flat out lies. He (or she) tells the most vile lies immaginable. One of which insinuated that I have had an obortion, which is a lie. If this dumbass knew anything, they would know that I have never been pregant before in my life!! I love children and I am 100% against abortion, so they use this cowardly tactic to make up lies and twist things. Other times, this person pretends to be me. How weird is that?

I'm not afraid. I just find it very odd. This has never happened to me before. I don't recall anyone ever being so obsessed with me, to the point that they follow me around and copy and paste everything that I write. Any views on the matter?

Favorite Answer

Wow, this is a weird question. How about we serenade you and everyone calm down!

Well, since she's accusing me for being a new ID, do I look like a sqwirlbrain or Panocha to you? I receive daily hatemail filled with ugly Spanish profanity since this started.

What makes a stalker? Frankly, I think she's behind it all? It's a way of getting attention. She writes some pretty bizarre horror stuff as poetry. Maybe she's treating this as a reseach project, you know, to see the reactions of others. Then she'll write poetry about that. Good fodder, maybe. Stop with the hatemail to me. I'm Kong and Kong is King!! lol

GET OVER YOURSELVES

ENOUGH ALREADY

WE CAN ALL SIGN IN AND GET A NEW ID TAKES SECONDS BUT YOU ARE BOTH RUINING IT FOR OTHER

POOR PLAY

who cares? whats with the names? you must like stalkers.

name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker name caller attention seeker

Did princess email you that?