Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is Josh (me) bad looking, please be honest?

It seems like I am cute at least thats what im told and all but im not exactlly that strong and most girls look for a strong boy to be with. All I do is treat girls right and with respect but thats not what girls want is it?

Favorite Answer

retard

Dear Josh,

Well, let me give this a try. (I am 62, and I was pretty good looking when i was your age and am lucky enough to apparently be aging much better then women my age.) I am not making a pass at you. I'm going to tell you that what is important to me, now that I'm not a stumbling, fumbling teenage girl and can look back as a mature woman. I do not look at how handsome a guy is. They usually have an ego to match. If I were your age again, I would look for someone who is clean, intelligent, good with other people, kind, giving (but not too giving), has a plan in life. Like,(I suspect you are in high school?) a job during the summer to learn working skills, plans to go to college and how to get there (i.e. study).

Maybe, you could build your confidence with Karate, Dance classes, Debate teams or public speaking clubs.

Those girls are scared. They don't know how appealing they are. Except for a few, they are worried that no one will ever think they are special. They are trying for what LOOKS like the most valuable catch. They are not even mature enough to know WHAT is a valuable catch yet.

I wish you the best

nonsense...

strong where? what makes us strong josh?

you look cute, that is a strong point, otherwise they would not have told you that you were cute.

getting the pic. yet josh?

we as humans base every thing on a simple phrase or action.

josh, live for the moment....like it were your last....find what interests the one you like ,not the things the rest like.

your obviously a young man and these things bother you because you seen something that triggered these thoughts, let it go josh....you seem like a great person...find a great woman.

look at Bill Gates, ugly as sin, found himself quite a looker, huh? hahaha..enjoy man lifes to short

Josh, you will go through many different relationships in your life. So don't worry if your cute enough, or if your strong enough.....

People change, their ideas, there looks, until they find what works for them.

Don't worry so much, just enjoy whats in front of you now.

• aaron

100's of guys do that but have to be a little different . Continue to treat them with right though .

OK, you said to be honest.

You're a bit...well, plain, what with the square grey head and the white pixels for eyes. Nice smile, though.

Not all girls want a strong guy. Once they're older they will appriciate your kindess compared to the abuse.

yea alot go girls want guys like you just stay strong and be urself

you need to post a picture first for us to see how you look.

no offense, but maybe what you need is some self confidence. i mean, just believe in yourself and if they don't like you, it's ok and it is their loss.

rejection happens to all of us (don't i know it!) but someone has to be the right sooner or later.

i am just thinking....maybe you try to hard to please them? it is just a thought.

take care :)

not really that's not all they want but u should start work out though, at least u will know that they will like u.

cant see u!