Im starting 7th grade towmorow. Any thing I should know?

Favorite Answer

same as 6th grade.nothing out of d ordianry

Just pay attention in school. Try to do the best u can - as that is all u can do. If u don't succeed, at least u know u tried your best. A good education may pay off later to a better job in the future. It's good to know a little bit about everything. Try to be nice to your classmates. Don't let anybody take advantage of you in any way. Don't be influenced by your peers. It is hard to do sometimes. Live your life for you and not your friends. Try to be a good person. Don't expect anything perfect in life - cause life isn't perfect. You and everybody has faults - so don't expect too much from anybody. The biggest thing -- Make sure u have some fun - Don't take life too seriously

Nothing, really. 7th grade is a lot like 6th grade but you know where your going.

my 7th grade year sucked! for me... i had 3 D in math... but look at me now... 4.0 GPA... i straighten up..... What you need to know in 7th grade is.... do good, concentrate... and be a good student. focus on school work. It will help out, once you get to high school. Trust me.

7th grade is just like the 6th grade...you will be fine...just have fun meet some new friends....jusy let you you know 8th grade prepares you fo high schooll...see this is my first year as a freshman and i was really scared but high school isnt bad its fun...like i said 7th grade is just like 6th grade...good luck

is it a diff school?? if it is, then don't worry, cuz the teachers will give a lil bit of time, cuz u'll get lost...i dont mean to scare u, but it's true. try to be friends with everyone, cuz staying friends with just one clique isn't good....trust me, i started at a new school last year, and this year im goin to high school...i got sumone who was in all of my classes to show me around, and they did...

good luck and have fun!! :-)

dont mess with the 8th graders lol jk jk well once u get ur schedule compare it with ur friends to see what classes u got and just try to make new friends

Try to be friendly with everyone. Study hard and always try to do your best. Listen to your teacher. Make your parents proud of you.

IT WILL BE THE SAME AS SIXTH GRADE I AM IN THE EIGHTH AND IT'S COOL BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOUR MATH WORK MAY GET ALITTLE HARDER AND YOU WILL HAVE TX HISTORY IN EIGHTH YOU WILL HAVE WORLD HISTORY NOTHING BIG JUST THE SAME OLD SAME OLD .

just study for any test and turn in your homework

Source(s): i'm in 8th grade, just finished 7th 4 monthes ago