Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

why is my best friend doin this?

k well i have these 2 friends that are guys and they r like my best friends but my best friend who is a gurl is like i wish i had a good relationship like u do with them. so she told me she bought one of them a birthday present and she has like never talked to him so its kinda like shes trying to buy her way to being friends with them and that just rele makes me mad cuz they r my rele good friends and if she comes in the way they wont talk to me as much...so just help!

Favorite Answer

First off, dont let it bug you. Second if this happens then they are not really your friends.

Source(s): Personal experance. My friend tried to make me choose over her or my husband. Oviose desion dont you think!!

ur jus jealous i mean u'll still b friends with those guys but how do think u feel n dis situation....u wouldnt like it if she didnt want u friends with dose guys jus let her b a part in yalls friendship

Solution......threesome. They will give you every bit of their attention.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WONT STILL TALK TO YOU ? DO YOU CONTROL EVERYTHING THEY DO??