Ghost asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I need help installing my pc camera-- a Recovery Partition Warning keeps coming up everytime I try to install.

I have an emachine computer ( bought new in Feb of '06) & I just bought a Philips PC camera which includes software. Everytime I try to load the software to disc drive D as I am told this warning comes up & won't let me do anything. This problem happens for other discs I have also (not games discs tho). How do I over ride the warning? Please help me. I apprecitate any & all help I can get.

Favorite Answer

This is the protected part of your hard drive which contains the operating recovery in formation to install your operating system back on on the computer should you ever need to if installing the disk in windows the drive you install to is C:\: from your cd/dvd drive which is E:\ your floppy drive is A:\ if you have one you should just put the disk in the drive if it does not autoplay click my computer right click on the drive which is showing as your cd/dvd drive at top of the menu which opens click on autorun the disk will then install the software to drive c:\ just do this when you want to install anything any problems click my name and email me I will talk you through it by return mail