What would you do if you have 100 million dollars?

I would be the nicest, biggest house, a few cars, and then spend about 5 million a year for the rest of my life.

Favorite Answer

I can set this up to produce $3M-$5M in annual income, without touching the principal amount.

First of all not get the nicest biggest house and the cars, and if you spend five million a year you will probably start spending more on down the road, and before you even realize it the money will be gone.

• Angela

If I had 100 million dollars I would buy a Lear Jet, a villa in Italy, and a Maserati. I'd buy homes for my mom, then my brother and sister, and their children.

Next, I would send all my high school students on a 4 day all-expense paid vacation holiday to DisneyWorld with one guest. I'd give each student some spending money as well.

I'd give one million away to a worthwhile charity.

Then I'd hire a financial planner and life coach to help me decide the rest...

I would move to either California or Hawaii, buy a nice car, help out my family and friends, go to a gas station and pay for everybodys gas for a week. Get ahold of a lawyer and write out a contract to where after I die a certain amount of money will just stay in the bank and gain interest and pay for my grandkids college, their kids college, their kids college so on and so forth. Build some homeless shelters, give a 100,000 to just a random down on their luck family every month or so. And so many other things...

• Starry

I'd donate about 25% to various small charities. They'd appreciate it more than the bigger ones. I'd pay off all my bills and all the bills of those I love. Then I'd give everyone I care about 1 million dollars and retire. Travel, hire a hot pool boy (and make him clean the pool naked), and disown my sister. I'd give her about 100k to shut her the hell up, though. Then I would live happy for the rest of my life. My luck though...I'd get stung in the chest by a stingray at 44. Dammit.

First build a huge house and a large amount of land, a few cars of choice, help out my family, travel and build a house in Europe, shop in Beverly Hill and NYC when ever I feel like it, and be happy and thankful for the rest of my life :).

Build several houses for myself all over the world, open up internet cafe's all over the philippines, buy a private jet, buy gourmet healthy meals .. like from one of those places that deliver them to your home, buy my mom a new hosue and new car, and buy many cars for my self.

Source(s): me

I would take care of as many people as I possibly could around the entire world and die knowing that the blessing that I have accumalated will far out way any mateial things I could buy

I would donate 25% of it.

I would buy a house and take extravagant vacations. Pamper myself and my loved ones with material things. I would also invest in property and would enjoy opening a restaurant. I would put away savings for my children.

I have been thinking, I would have to first pay the taxes on it. which would leave me roughly 60 million. I would buy alot of land and a home.

I would definitely spend as much as it took to achieve world peace and solve the problem of poverty. I would also donate to finding cures for AIDS/HIV and all other diseases. I would do as much as I could for other people. Because after all, don't you feel the best when you spend making other people happy?