Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

How do I find answers to my bigger questions instead of asking for answers one at a time?

Favorite Answer

Research things for yourself. Asking questions is a great way to learn but sometimes you need to find a broad spectrum of info quickly and this is when research and reading come in handy.

After having done this usually certain things will still remain unclear, this is when question asking comes in handy.

ask peopel for the IM emails and ask a inteligent person all your questions at once that are willing to answer. But the point of This site is to get many points of view from many people. Which i find way better. as well you could ask more than one question at time. But remember teh true answer lies within yourselve. I got that from a cornet japanese movei with bad dubbing not bad eh...

Source(s): years of training in various martial arts

Big or small you can only ask them one at a time anyway. Life is simply solved it just that people complicate it