How to make my voice sounds wonderful?

Is there any way to make my voice sounds great?I would like to make people happy and impressed while i am singing...Any honest answer is welcome!!!I dream about that my whole life and pray to god every single day...

Favorite Answer

if you really want to be a good singer you should look into vocal lessons. I have been singing since I was 3. Anyone can sing but the ones that really impress you are the ones who have had some vocal training at some point in their lives. Don't smoke or drink. That will kill your true voice.

Practice

confident confident. basically like anybody who has responded till now has stated, voice classes and what-no longer. another issues to understand in this concern are issues like smoking can and could mess with your voice, screaming on the desirable of your lungs isn't counseled, and not making a song or working in the direction of on a typical foundation could make you "rusty" so-to-talk.

Just take care of your voice and practice.

Alot of people don't use their diaphragm when they sing and it can really ruin your vocal chords.

• savio

dont smoke.