promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how can get a girl in my school to like me if she dont know i exist?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL...go introduce yourself to her. Now she knows you exit. *shrug*

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If she doesn't know you exist, why go for her? You want to go for a girl that does know you exist. If she doesn't know you exist now, what makes you think she'll be interested in you? And if somehow you do want her to end up knowing you exist, it's going to be hard to make her like you. You can't make someone like you. Get a friend that might know her, or just go up to her and just start talking about something that she would like. And then become friends..but seriously, i doubt that it's going to work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I think u should go up to her n become friends talk n stuff... u know just hang out... well i'm not to good about gettin guys n stuff but i wouldnt like a guy that i dont even know who is so if they come up to me i n talk i'd rather just befriends...but it matters im a christian n all so i'de be coool with a christian guy not a guy who curses like a sailor n doesnt know god...so no tellin i got differnt taste for guys so it be easier to know what this girls like...just sayin ..lol

Source(s): me...duh
  • 1 decade ago

Why do you want her to like you if she doesn't know you exist? why don't you just go for some one who you know and are friends with? Good Luck!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

make her notice u by giving her things life flowers or candy i mean something that will get her attention but once she do that and stilll act like she don't notice u it is time to move on to another girl because that means she is trying to ignore u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stand up shout it let her know you there let her know you exist then as they say in the old days "dote apon her" make her feel special spoil her but dont imbarass her show her u care and most of all...... listen

• 1 decade ago

Start a conversation with her. Ask her about a class or a teacher. Then say, "By the way, my name is ___." You have to start somewhere.

• 1 decade ago

just be like Hey.. when you pass her and like smile a few times after that...then go for a longer convo (but dont do it right away she migh not like that)

• 1 decade ago

man we have the same problem lol but try talking to her or maybe walking with her to her classes or sumthing like that

• 1 decade ago

yea man just introduce yourself to her, maybe meet her friends first and find out something about her then if you have something in common the introduce yourself to her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.