promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

iam recieving this emails from recycle something is there any way to stop all this emails coming in.?

i dont have any idea how to stop getting this,maybe u can help me.i think its called free cycle.i dont want to get this junk emails any more.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You have to change the info in your personal page that says you would like to receive all emails.

Hope that helps.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

very simple, if your using outlook you can set spam filters by going to: Tools>Rules and Alerts. Or, if you are using a web based email program say Yahoo for example you can set spam filters by going to here:

In your Yahoo inbox you will see a Mail tab at the top left and right next to it a arrow, click that arrow to bring down the Mail menu. Next, click Options, this will take you into the Mail Options page, from here you will see a list of choices on the right, choose "Block Address" and type that persons email address in that you do not want to receive email from. Another cool feature is Address Guard, when you have to give your email addy Yahoo lets you create " a fake email" that actually forwards good mail to your account and kills all the bad mail. Very sweet feature. Make sure your SpamGuard Plus filter option is set to "enabled" There are three free services here alone I've mentioned just with Yahoo Mail, I use them and they drastically cut down my inbox of junk.

You could go even further and go to www.tucows.com and download a third party email spam email program that would work on top of Yahoo's protection to sort of give you "double-protection" what one didn't catch the other would be sure of catching. Most of these programs are Shareware which means you can try the fully function version for 30 days then you have an option at the end of the 30 days of purchasing. Hope this helps you.

• 1 decade ago

Go to their website and see if you can cancel the automatic emails, otherwise cancel your account on their page. It should say in one of the emails at the bottom, the link to their web page. I get a ton of those as well.

• 1 decade ago

If you have yahoo email, go into spam guard, turn it on. If it is already on, spam recycle a few times, if that doesn't work go into options and block that address..you will never see it again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.