promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What happened to Terri on Degrassi?

I heard Rick did something to her but I don't know what. I'm just getting into the show because of this marathon so thanks alot for the help!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Terri and Rick were dating, but she left him because he became controlling and abusive. In a later episode (me thinks it was season 3) Rick and Terri reconnect, and Terri begins to act submissive around him again.

Paige notices Terri's behaviour and confronts Rick, telling him to leave. Rick and Paige get into a huge argument which results in Rick storming off into the woods. Terri chases after him and begs him to calm down and re-join the group. Rick flies into a fit of rage and screams for Terri not to "pick Paige over him. Again."

When Terri turns to leave, he grabs here arms and shakes her a bit...and when he let go, she fell and hit her head on a pretty large rock. The blow to her head put Terri into a coma.

A few characters have visited her in the hospital since then, but Terri's pretty much been forgotten about by now. I guess we're left to assume that she's still in a coma.

I've been watching the marathon, too...I think I know far too much about this show now. :-)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she pushed her real hard , shr hit her head on a rock and went into a coma, i don't think she'll be coming back to degrassi, or maybe she will ricks dead now.....

• 1 decade ago

He pushed her outside and she fell and hit her head on a rock. Then she died in the hospital.*

*I believe

• She shoved her down, she hit the rock and has been in the hospital forever!!! I am starting to wonder if she dies cuz i haven't seen her forever!

Source(s): i♥Degrassi!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he pushed her something like that she fell on a rock that was under her head and was put in a comma

• 1 decade ago

He got mad (AGIAN) and pushed her down she hit her head on a rock and has a blood clot in her head.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.